Summer is right around the corner, and so is the Fourth of July – the national holiday that brings all Americans together. Everyone goes into celebrations and party mode with massive spending to celebrate our Independence day. Last year, despite the pandemic and several restrictions, people spent $6.9 billion preparing for this day. This number will reach a new level, with 9 out of 10 adults confirming participation in festivities. It presents businesses around the country with a unique opportunity to increase their brand awareness, customer loyalty, and sales. It is not a day you would like to miss, and if you are looking for unique and effective methods of fueling your fourth of July campaigns, then custom keychains are the way to go. If you have doubts, don’t worry; read further to get your answers.
- Portability: Fourth of July is one of the massive events of the year, and when you are planning giveaways, you need lots of products and huge quantities. Custom keychains are easy to carry because of their small size, and it will take fewer resources to create, ship, and distribute. The weeks building to the day are pretty busy, so you need to start planning, designing, and ordering to make the most of your marketing efforts.
- Long advertising life: When you design high-quality custom keychains from manufacturers like EverLighten, they last for years. Your recipients will stay emotionally connected with your business for a long time. More shelf life means more people will be able to see your business name.
- Versatile: Custom logo keychains are one of the most versatile and practical products you can use in your marketing campaigns. They come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, and are easy to customize. They are fantastic for mailer gifts, fundraising items, employee giveaways, trade show swag, etc.
- Impressions: It is difficult to get people’s attention in a saturated market with regular promotional stuff. Custom keychains ensure your business gets the attention it deserves with offline promotional activities. Your logo effectively attracts customers when you place a message on a relevant product like keychains.
- Budget-friendly: When businesses are looking for marketing methods, often the budget becomes a critical factor. Creating custom logo keychains is budget-friendly compared with other procedures like banner ads, TV, or online ads. They also provide you with better ROIs as they are an active form of advertising in which receivers touch, feel, and use the product.
Use flag themes to create custom keychains:
You can use flag themes for creating custom keychains to celebrate American independence day. These patriotic items will make great standalone gifts or gift baskets, employee gifts, customer giveaways. Using the red, white, and blue colors and flag theme will put your business in front of people and increase the patriotic profile of your business. Whether people see them in the neighborhood barbeque, at family and friends get together, or at a picnic, you will make an impression when you print these keychains with your logo.
- Red: It helps attract people’s attention, and using it on your fourth of July keychains will turn them into something more significant. You can also create functional keychains like flashlights, bottle openers, carabiners with red color, and your logo for a positive impression.
- White: It is the color of peace and serenity and works wonders to make people feel peaceful. Using it on your keychains will likely tell people your business is authentic.
- Blue: It creates the impression of being secure and tranquil; using it on your keychains will help advertise your business as honest and committed to people.
- Stars and stripes: You can use stars and stripes to create keychains to show your business stand with the American way of life.
Best materials for creating custom keychains:
- Fabric: You can use cotton, fleece, plush to create your custom logo keychains. You can also use leather for creating keychains; it looks and feels premium.
- Hard plastic: If you want to create 3D shapes, you can go with hard plastic. The material is more durable and will provide impressions for an extended period.
- Soft plastic: If you have a complex business logo and want to create a keychain using it, soft plastic is your material as it is easy to mold into various shapes.
- Rubber: It has a similar texture and feels like soft plastic but is somewhat more delicate, smooth, and flexible. It is waterproof and lasts for years.
- Crystal: It is a hard material coating the paper or cardboard in the case of keychains. It looks premium and will provide the desired results.
- Neoprene: It is also used to create wetsuits; they are waterproof, durable, and flexible.
- Metal: The keychains made of metals are classic and look premium with a polished finish. You can use engraving to make them resemble the American flag.
- Wood: If you want to promote an eco-friendly and patriotic brand image, wood is the material for your logo keychains.
Whatever the material or design you want, you will need a reliable manufacturer for creating your keychains for the fourth of July. EverLighten has been in keychains manufacturing for over 18-years, and they have helped design custom keychains for big and small organizations, sports teams, non-profits, colleges, universities, influencers, and individuals.